Dynamics 365 Business Central will be released to the Australian market starting from 1 July 2018. What does this mean for your business?
Most SMB’s in Australia are facing the challenge of having to keep up with the revolutionary wave of digital transformation. Some are choosing to use Salesforce to help them automate Sales and Marketing, some are using Dynamics 365 CRM to do the same, but all companies continue to use separate financial systems such as Quickbooks, MyOB and Xero. Well, Dynamics 365 Business Central is going to change this for good.
Have you heard about or used Dynamics NAV? How about Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations? – if you are an SMB, chances are you haven’t. NAV is the enterprise version of an extendable financials system large organisations use to stay ahead of the game, while Finance and Operations is the software of choice for automating processes on an enterprise level. Both are powerful tools for business management and have so far stayed out of reach for small to medium businesses. Dynamics 365 Business Central combines NAV and Finance and Operations capabilities in one unique offering hosted on a multi-tenant environment and accessible to small and medium businesses for considerably low prices compared to its predecessors and compared to standalone financial applications like Xero and Quickbooks.
The pricing is anticipated to range from approximately $40 per user to $90 per user per month.
To make things a little clearer, here is a diagram to show you how Dynamics 365 Business Central came about and where it will be heading:
- Dynamics 365 Business Central is bringing NAV and Ax to Small and Medium Businesses.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central will be released on 1 July 2018 in Australia and New Zealand.
- Dynamics NAV 2018 will be permanently rebranded to Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central supports financial management and reporting (Chart of accounts, automatic bank reconciliations, taxat reports such as BAS and end of year statements), inventory management and stock levels and sales management.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central integrates natively with Office 365 (example being able to send quotes and invoices from within outlook and tracking client emails and payments within Outlook).
For more information on Dynamics 365 Business central or to book a free no obligation demo, call 0287391844 to speak to one of our Dynamics 365 heroes.